Discs & Ammo boxes - Sources?

for the MG-34?

The disks can be found in Home Depot. Look for some small washer/rubber thingies. The box can be built up with styrene. It has to be custom cut and fitted to whichever MG-34 you have, be it a Hyperfirm or scratch build.

for the MG-34?

The disks can be found in Home Depot. Look for some small washer/rubber thingies. The box can be built up with styrene. It has to be custom cut and fitted to whichever MG-34 you have, be it a Hyperfirm or scratch build.

Yeah. Is there guidance on which disks to get? This question came up on FISD and I'm thinking it would be easiest if you're doing 1 to do 10 at the same time and then just offer them up as needed.

I don't know. To be honest, it was something Seth gave me over four years ago and he found them in The Home Depot.

**** those people who work at Home Depot and have countless hours to scrounge for useful prop bits while still getting paid! If I remember right it is some sort of faucet gasket. I found one myself a few years ago, but honestly have no clue as to what to call it. I can tell you that it's made of black rubber, is the perfect shape and size, and only costs a few pennies, but that's about it.

Can you get more of these Rolf, or share where you got them from? I ask in that I'd like to get a bunch of them and just put it as a sales sticky for people, as this will come up again and again in the future.

Can you get more of these Rolf, or share where you got them from? I ask in that I'd like to get a bunch of them and just put it as a sales sticky for people, as this will come up again and again in the future.

Sure thing bro.

I found a google pics of them.

Here you go :)

http://www.bryllupsbutik.dk/images/0307%20-%20bordflag.jpg

I used the rubber plumbing washer, too, but it's actually too small. Rolph's flag stand is much better.

I used a piece of aluminum to make my box. cut it from a piece of rain gutter. It's thin material and bends easily in a vise but holds the shape well. I've only trooped with it once, but it was a long troop and the box stayed together.

The one on mine is 3/4" across - is that what everyone else is using?

I´m so bad at the inch thing here, because we only use the cm and mm meter system.

But mine are around 2,6 cm from right to left, and 8,3 cm around :)