Woo Hoo! Box of white plastic goodness!

PNerves

AWESOME! Bro.

While you're waiting for the ABS cement and industrial velcro to dry - brush-up on your photographic skills! Document your entire journey to the "dirt-side". (Devilish laughter ala Mr. Vincent PRICE)

Guns

Absolutely. I'm done but dirt and am a good chunk through my pack. I wish I had taken pictures along the way, but now it's too late.

I know there's a made rush before Halloween, but taking those few extra moments to capture it will be worth it.

lol.

what do you know.

the same size box they always come in.

(sorry running joke)

I had one of the original boxes (with the printed F/X logo) that were twice as big as the ones currently in use!

Happy times ahead Paul...happy times!

Could be worse. I bought my kit back in 2001 and never fully completed it until March of this year. How's that for procrastination?

(And why yes, March of this year is when I discovered the 501st and had a good reason to finish it).

So, I had a day off yesterday and after finishing up the Lewis and working on my pack, and then taking stuff out of the box, and then putting it back in, and then looking at the box, and then watching some telly, and then taking out some stuff out of the box, then putting it back in, and then putting my blaster in the holster, and then taking stuff out of the box again and then putting a Devo tape in the tape player I got started...

http://pnerves.com/buildingarmor.htm

I will try to keep this up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A couple more days of work. I'm really glad I've decided to go straight weathered on this, because my armor is getting pretty beat up- and the mistakes... yeah. Anyway, I have run into real trouble with the leg pieces- I just can't seem to make them work... and I glued the thigh shims on the wrong side! Advice please

http://pnerves.com/buildingarmor.htm

• 2 weeks later...