The Empire invades... The Renaissance Festival!?

TD-1536

TOO KOOL! Too cool.

Mike, you're certainly MEPD's renaissance man!

The local is unfamiliar to me. Where was the event? The weather appears mild - was it pleasant? Did you get an opportunity to save any damsels in distress? You're too kool my friend!

Guns

(Hey Seth, I vote that Mike become MEPD's Sergeant-at-Arms!)

Seth actually lives a hour or two away from me, too. We've shared a few beers at C3 and Shoreleave (a local Sci-fi con).

The above event is a annual thing that goes on during the Fall on the weekends. This was the last weekend and we were encouraged to come out and stir up some trouble. It was a an awesome time. The weather was about 60 degrees or so, so yeah, there were some chilly drafts in the nether regions.

I guess you could say I'm the Garrison's main party animal and rock star.

Man, I'd REALLY enjoy kicking back & tipping a few with you guys!

It may be time for me to escape this rock for some much needed RnR!

Guns

Well Guns, if you're unable to leave Hawaii, I'm sure Mike and I could come there for beers. Will you be sending a shuttle craft to pick us up?

Well Guns, if you're unable to leave Hawaii, I'm sure Mike and I could come there for beers. Will you be sending a shuttle craft to pick us up?

You guys are always welcome! I'll be piloting the shuttle craft myself...standby for the clearance codes

Cool bantha! There must be a footsore tusken walking around somewhere

Not at all. They were enjoying a nice ride in an air-conditioned prisoner containment unit to the nearest processing center, where they will enjoy a delousing and three squares a day - all on the Emporer's tab!