TK-2833 (soon to be TD 2833)

Aideon

So, a while back I sold off my FX kit and I decided to get an ATA kit. I was *originially* planning on doing another ESB trooper for the EIB status with FISD, and then somehow I got a bug up my butt about being a sandtrooper, and went about getting everything together to make it happen.

Got my armor about two and a half weeks ago, and I've been working on it off and on, doing a little weathering before work, between doing work around the house, etc. Tonight, in South Texas we had an armor partyand my goal was to have everything ready for 501st deployment, since I wasn't going to be 100% ready for MEPD Deployed status (but I'm close!).

Patterned after Davin Felth, backed off the filth a little so I fit in with the other sandtroopers in the area. Pics ahoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've got a little too much ochre in the pauldron, so I've got to rework that and make a little strap to hold the pauldron away from my neck on the snap side. Backpack is assembled, I just need to weather it and it's done. So, what do you think? Not bad for coming from an FX kit, if I do say so myself.

Very nice work! It does look a bit more orange than most weathering posted here, perhaps lightly add some dark brown? Also, get some dirt in the ribs of the forearms.

I like your work on the helmet. You've got the grit in the crevices like it's been wiped off between missions. Try to apply the same technique to your legs.

You're off to a great start and I'm looking forward to seeing your backpack! :duim:

Charlie