More dirt

Dewback Jockey

The desert ANH troops was more dirty then the Mos Eisley troop´s.

Yours might be even more dirty then the desert ones, but i like it anyway.

Its a personal thing to bring the suit to life, and what works best.

Looks bad *** cool buddy ;)

Desert:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mos Eisley:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Rolf am I getting close to recruitment acceptance - or what do you see that should be changed - I m aware that I need to change the ribbed should straps but other than that what can you notice?

Sounds good, hope to see you in the deploy section asap then bro :)

To me it looks like, you are good to go.

You got the pack, shoulder pouch, hip pouch looks good.

But i looks like you have a E-11 holster on your left side, i´m not sure if that have a green light for the deployment:

http://www.mepd.net/require/

Your suit is great, and really dirty cool.

Only sad thing i might want to change if it was me, might be the light grey mouth, to a darker mouth more visible.

But thats nothing to do whit the deployment, i just like the shark trooper mouth.

Troop on :)

Sounds good, hope to see you in the deploy section asap then bro :)

To me it looks like, you are good to go.

You got the pack, shoulder pouch, hip pouch looks good.

But i looks like you have a E-11 holster on your left side, i´m not sure if that have a green light for the deployment:

http://www.mepd.net/require/

Your suit is great, and really dirty cool.

Only sad thing i might want to change if it was me, might be the light grey mouth, to a darker mouth more visible.

But thats nothing to do whit the deployment, i just like the shark trooper mouth.

Troop on :)

Thanks Rolf but actually no I don't have a e11 holster I have another m 40 pouch on my left side and the hip pouch on the right - and as far as the grey mouth goes I have always thought about changing it to a darker grey it has bothered me with the lighter color. Thanks for the opinion - Indeed Im in agreement. You might be able to see the left pouch better in this shot.

Thanks Rolf but actually no I don't have a e11 holster I have another m 40 pouch on my left side and the hip pouch on the right - and as far as the grey mouth goes I have always thought about changing it to a darker grey it has bothered me with the lighter color. Thanks for the opinion - Indeed Im in agreement. You might be able to see the left pouch better in this shot.

Now i see the left side pouch, you look good to go for the deployment bro.

Only loose the tk shoulder straps, like you all ready have post you will do.

I use humbrol grey 5 on my helmets.

Happy new year buddy :)

Posted Image

look great, if you like DJ i have the correct grey for the teeth just let me know!I have talked to Rolf alot too and i am redoing my weathering.I am making my just the two brown colors and a touch of grey here and there and it will be lighter and more consisitant!i am hoping to have it all done here in a couple of days and i will post pics!Next time we meet i will show you some of the improvements i have made!I am still going to get an alumium pack frame and a new radio face!

Make sure to use canvas for the shoulder straps bro!