Are these the Pouches you are looking for?

Hi All, I am still pretty new to the MEPD forums and I have been looking for the pouches and may have found them. I would like your thoughts on if these are correct and will work. Please critic each set and what is good, bad, right , wrong on each. The price for either is very reasonable but I don't want to waste money on something that isn't correct. thanks

Style 1

Posted Image

Style 2

Posted Image

Style 3

Posted Image

These are two very good front and back photos I found thought it would be good reference if this one is the style to be sought after?

Posted Image

Posted Image

:dance: :dance: :dance:

All of them are fine for 501st acceptance, though the green ones need to be dyed black. Pick what looks best for you on your budget - I've tried pretty much every leather one there is it seems, and in the end went back to pretty much what I started with.

If you are looking for max screen accuracy...well that's another ball of wax.

The style 3 looks like a STG-44 pouch which is bigger than the MP-40.

For now only one trooper has been seen with it ,in the alley door check scene, and we don't even know it for sure if it is really the one.

The #1 looks like the Wienstolla, and the #2 needs some dye to get it darker but is definitley the one to go for.

As for the (green)norwegian MP-40..it wouldn't be my choice and get my recommendation.

Bear in mind that there are a lot of other pouches that can be used like the french ammo pouch or the spanish.

For now you are on the right track and it will be money well spend.

Good luck. B)