Shoulder strap question

Okay, I can't seem to find this anywhere and maybe I did it wrong on my TK or something?

On my TK I glued snaps to my ribbed shoulder straps that connect the straps to my shoulder bells. Now using canvas straps (or elastic) how do you now connect your shoulder bells to the soft material straps???

Thanks

Okay, I can't seem to find this anywhere and maybe I did it wrong on my TK or something?

On my TK I glued snaps to my ribbed shoulder straps that connect the straps to my shoulder bells. Now using canvas straps (or elastic) how do you now connect your shoulder bells to the soft material straps???

Thanks

keep the elastic straps running underneath the canvas?

This is what I'm wondering too... Do some glue the canvas straps over the ribbed plastic TK straps? I too have snaps on the underside of my ribbed plastic straps.

And then they connect under the chest piece and under the back piece correct?

Thanks Seann for bringing up these questions.

This is what I'm wondering too... Do some glue the canvas straps over the ribbed plastic TK straps? I too have snaps on the underside of my ribbed plastic straps.

What I did is that I fixed some snaps to a square of white elastic, and then I sewed this squares to the elastic (canvas) shoulder strap...

Here you go:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like how it worked out.

Hope it helps...

Saludos

What I did is that I fixed some snaps to a square of white elastic, and then I sewed this squares to the elastic (canvas) shoulder strap...

Here you go:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like how it worked out.

Hope it helps...

Saludos

Ahh thank you, this is what I have been thinking about doing. I inserted ABS strips into my canvas belt so it would keep shape and I think i'll just do the same for my shoulder straps as well, so the canvas won't be pulled down by the shoulder attachments.

I don't mind asking if I don't know, thats the only way you learn (after a good search of course lol).

Yeah, that is my understanding so far, that the canvas/elastic goes UNDER the chest and back piece. I think I will use a snap on one end and velcro on the other in case I need to make a change down the road. I will insert a piece of abs inside the canvas strap and then run both one end snap and the center snap for my shoulder bells. This should keep that nice and firm but still have the look of a soft material.

I don't mind looking dumb lol, only way to learn is to ask.