Looks awesome! where did you get the ring and gun sight on the barrel?

Is that a woodchuck T21?

Many thank´s!

It´s an C.C.C. But the ring and the sight I made in metal and the end of the pipe is in nylon.

Do you think I shall weathering the rifle?

Many thank´s!

It´s an C.C.C. But the ring and the sight I made in metal and the end of the pipe is in nylon.

Do you think I shall weathering the rifle?

I just weathered mine last night and treated the stock. It is a woodchuck special. I have a lot of electronics to add still.

How did you make the metal sight? i would like to do something just like that....

The sight I made in cadprogram and cut it out with a slight wire. Im sorry but I dont know the name of that machine in english. Then I was welding it on a ring I made in a form of turningmashine. It´s all in steel.

post-2747-1255887630_thumb.jpg

post-2747-1255887648_thumb.jpg

The flashing light was nice but I didn´t saw the rifle was weathered there. Du you have some photos when it´s done? I did weathered mine last night but Im not sure Im satisfided yet. The flashing was so good I wonder how you did it!!

The bottom two pictures are of it weathered. I will try and take some later today, as they are not very clear. The light is a “plasma disc”, that I inserted into the barrel, when I was putting it together.

Luke

EDIT- Pictures Added:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It´s look great Luke! I will also put up some new photos of mine weathered. Soon finnished only the swivel on the stock left.

Hey man,to load more photos you should host it on somewhere like photobucket,flickr etc(by making an account first) and then copy the link,paste it on the reply table(if the pic doesnt show up when you previewed it,click the insert image button on your reply table)

copy the IMG link for the full size pic,thumb for a small sized pic(big as a thumb lol but everybody can click it for the original size),etc

hope you understand,my english is rubbish :lol:

gud luck!!

Hey man,to load more photos you should host it on somewhere like photobucket,flickr etc(by making an account first) and then copy the link,paste it on the reply table(if the pic doesnt show up when you previewed it,click the insert image button on your reply table)

copy the IMG link for the full size pic,thumb for a small sized pic(big as a thumb lol but everybody can click it for the original size),etc

gud luck!!

Thank´s! I will try to find the way. I havn´t had any trubble before doing it and I have an account at MEPD and also made the photos smaller but this time it said that I only hade 13,06k left. It also does under this replying. Many thank´s for your help again B).

gud luck!!

Ok! Now I get it, thanks! :lol:

gud luck!!

:D Thank´s for the support. It´s now up on photobucket and check my latest topix "T-21 Almost done". B)

no problemo bro! ;)

now that you had it on your photobucket,drag your cursor onto one of the pictures,then you can see several link options

heres what i come up with by copy-paste "IMG Thumb" link to reply table,people can click it for the bigger ver. Posted Image voila :D

and heres what i can do by copy-paste "IMG-code" link(its best you use this for smaller resolution pics)

Posted Image oh la la :D

there are many more function,but i dont know the detailed use for it

Now you try B)

no problemo bro! ;)

now that you had it on your photobucket,drag your cursor onto one of the pictures,then you can see several link options

heres what i come up with by copy-paste "IMG Thumb" link to reply table,people can click it for the bigger ver. Posted Image voila :D

and heres what i can do by copy-paste "IMG-code" link(its best you use this for smaller resolution pics)

Posted Image oh la la :D

there are many more function,but i dont know the detailed use for it

Now you try B)

B) I will try it and thank´s pappy!

copy that brah :duim: no problemo

the barrel looks mad nice,now make those wires! :)

oh,maybe you want to put these grebblies for additional lookPosted Image but it looks good already

Hmmm, help me out here bro! Do you mean the swivel? Im working with that so it will be there. But the wires? What do you mean? :unsure: