LOOKING FOR STORM TROOPER ARMOR

Be prepared to invest about $1,000 and many hours into your armor & accessories. Most armor is made to fit an adult between 5'10"-6'2", although it can be modified to a point. (see average height thread).

...and say goodbye to the family for a couple of months...

hehe thanks guys i just didnt know it was gonna be that hard :( o well i dont know if i will be able to perswade my parents for the money and im only like 5 '1 DANM i hate being short so i guess the armor is out for me guys LOL o well. you guys no any othernone expensive starwars related armors/ do u know were to get a deathmask

Stay positive- you still have your growth spurt years ahead of you. One idea: start out as an Imperial Tech. This is perhaps the cheapest costume - jumpsuit, boots, gloves, hat, belt - not that expensive at all.

Save up your cash and by the time your 18 you'll be tall enough and rich enough and can come join the proud ranks of troopers. In that time you'll also meet a lot of folks and develop contacts skills in armor building.

I know, it seems a long time to go but we've all been where you've been.

(True! my first Star Wars toy was back in '77 and was a Stormtrooper figure. I had to wait many more years to become one, but in the end you get there!)

You could do a fett costume pretty cheap if you're crafty. There are templates floating around the web, and you can scale them on a copier to fit you, and cut them from foam core & paint them. A rubies helm can be obtained for about $60. The pack can be made from foamcore too, but is a little trickier.