PINK COMMANDER FEMALETROOPER ARMOR

TD8099

I had been working on this armor for my little sister with some ANH armor I got off ebay along with femaletrooper armor from ebay as well.

I was inspired by the Force Unleashed Stormtrooper Commander.

I hand painted with Acrylic paint... battle damage and pink insignia.

HELMET ALREADY ASSEMBLED AND HANDPAINTED WITH PINK LENSES and mesh vent!

But do to martial problems I had to let my sister down and now I have to sell this. :(

Thought I would let you guys see what I did before I try to sell it on some online auction.

Enjoy!!

Posted Image

it looks a bit photo-chopped, as in the model is clearly not wearing the armor parts.

either way the armor is fantastic. not one for that bikini or boob plates but the colors and model are nice

it looks a bit photo-chopped, as in the model is clearly not wearing the armor parts.

either way the armor is fantastic. not one for that bikini or boob plates but the colors and model are nice

Photoshop was done on the basic concept of the artwork and wording. white Duck tape was applied to the armor to fit the model. No need to Velcro, button and rivet the armor for someone that buys it that I have no idea their measurements. We had issues with the belt staying on her so that was applied on via photoshop. I didn't have a pair of boots for her to wear so those where photoshopped as well. But the over all of the armor she wears is all real.

Well my friends this little beauty SOLD over at the main 501st sight last weekend without having to post on ebay.

It went for $1,360. That included shipping and handling. Sold it to a member in NJ for his girlfriend.

With the popularity of this little beauty... from this forum sight and other 501st sights.... I have gone ahead and I sold some of my autographed stuff to buy more female trooper armor parts.

What I'm going to do is take my old TD armor and convert it over to a female TD armor with battle damage.

CHECK OUT HERE!!

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=5734

• 4 weeks later...

Well my friends this little beauty SOLD over at the main 501st sight last weekend without having to post on ebay.

It went for $1,360. That included shipping and handling. Sold it to a member in NJ for his girlfriend.

With the popularity of this little beauty... from this forum sight and other 501st sights.... I have gone ahead and I sold some of my autographed stuff to buy more female trooper armor parts.

What I'm going to do is take my old TD armor and convert it over to a female TD armor with battle damage.

CHECK OUT HERE!!

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=5734

GUESS WHAT!!

The Pink Armor is back!

Check out here

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=5827