Itallian/Austrian Weathering?

td7603

A few years ago a talked with some troopers from Itaica garrison and one guy from the austrian garrison.

they used a water type weathering technique. almost like water colors, but not.

Anyone done this and have WIP pics?

Was that the acrilic paint mixed with water in manuel spray bottles??? i have hear of that technique and seen pics, i actually was going to use that to weather, but u will probably do that before i get my suit......

Apparently some people water down acrylic paint to thin it out, then wipe it all over an armor piece, then wipe off with a piece of cloth so that the paint sticks in the dents and cracks in the armor, but not elsewhere. See a lot of it over at the clonetrooper forums. Perhaps that is what you are thinking of?

my weathering i have used : sienna hearth ,burnt sienna hearth ,umber hearth ,burnt umber hearth , grafite and lamp black all in powder and mix with acrilic matt base, next brush with sponge. :D

it is TD984

Posted Image

i'm

Posted Image

the technic of Alberto is different of my , she use acrilic i have used a hearth of artcolor :D

my armor are a old messika type of 2003

my pauldron

Posted Image

my new helmets follano for new future armor

Posted Image

the arm chest and other

Posted Image

Posted Image