Need Advise Want to change my actual FX armor

jmedina

Hi guys, I just found this site and it is great, I had a FX armor turn to a Sandtrooper for a while now but don't feel right in it anymore so I want to upgrade, I have read about many new armors AP, TE, TD, etc. but want some advice on which one will you recommend, I will like one for a Stormtrooper and one for a Sandtrooper.

Thanks for your help.

Jose M.

well, how tall are you?

are you skinny? not skinny?

most are better than the FX, but the FX kit serves its purpose for some body types.

I'm 5'9 and Skinny, and I feel it is bulky also the helmet compare to the ones I have seen here is way to big

Based on your height and weight I'd say an AP or TE2 would make you very happy. I've heard the AP are even smaller than TE2... and I don't know from experience — visual nor tactile — only from what I hear. But... they're both excellent kits and totally accurate!

Personal opinion? TE2... simply because it's made from HIPS and is, therefore, more lightweight, easy to work with, and lets you be in more of the process of it all. If you were going for a clean TK I might say AP... not sure. That's MY opinion though. Research, keep getting opinions, and be happy with what you choose! B)

Thanks for the info Nol, I have done some quite reading this past few days, and I agree, the AP and TE are among the best, also I read about the TM.

From your suggestion I will go for de AP for a TK and wait for a new run on the TE or TM for my TD.

Thanks

Jose