Spfx Vader Anh/esb Helmets And Chests

TD-1535

Obviously I have been pretty lucky buying thru sellers on the legion,garrison, squads and detachment boards.

And whilst i freely admit its only 1 bad apple that wrecks it for everyone,,,well heres one bad apple...

His name is Scott Nelmmz, more commonly known as SPFX or Scott via email and Phil on other boards

kosmic-kustoms on Ebay

I knew there would be some delay, thats ok, i understand people dont have rooms filled with these items, and

I accept that they get a sale, get the money, buy the materials, build the item, paint n send etc etc

But i started to become concerned when my reply emails were..

Friday, 24 April 2009 9:16:26 AM

"I finished it yesterday...

I will send the invoices now.."

Monday, 11 May 2009 11:10:26 AM

"Helmet is done..finishing up the armor this week"

Friday, 22 May 2009 12:27:18 AM

"Hi Doug

Its done.....I will send it off beginning next week.."

Monday, 1 June 2009 1:41:53 PM

"Hey bro sorry for not getting back to ya..been dealing with my kids Bday....(wish i could have a birthday that lasts ten days :o )

well its all ready to go..no doubt this week"

Tuesday, 9 June 2009 3:42:12 AM

" this is your helmet.. armor is also complete "

Friday, 17 July 2009 11:56:51 AM

"I am just trying to get the funds to send your stuff..." (postage WAS included in the original payment)

Tuesday, 4 August 2009 7:30:26 AM

"You don't know a @#$%ing thing about me!

You should have thought twice about sending this threatening letter!

Do not contact me again!"

Well firstly it wasnt "threatening" i simply stated what i would be doing within the limits of the law ie: contacting Ebay..Paypal..Visa..My Bank.. and lastly the Australian Federal Police.

Internationl credit fraud IS a crime

Secondly,,, even if i did send a threatening email...I have every right to,as it is MY $1800.00

The "Do not contact me again" is a clear admittance to me that he will happily rip me off

my advice to E V E R Y O N E is stop your payments if youve sent them, cancel your orders and DO NOT think for a second,,"Oh he wont do that to me"

Obviously I have been pretty lucky buying thru sellers on the legion,garrison, squads and detachment boards.

And whilst i freely admit its only 1 bad apple that wrecks it for everyone,,,well heres one bad apple...

His name is Scott Nelmmz, more commonly known as SPFX or Scott via email and Phil on other boards

kosmic-kustoms on Ebay

I knew there would be some delay, thats ok, i understand people dont have rooms filled with these items, and

I accept that they get a sale, get the money, buy the materials, build the item, paint n send etc etc

But i started to become concerned when my reply emails were..

Friday, 24 April 2009 9:16:26 AM

"I finished it yesterday...

I will send the invoices now.."

Monday, 11 May 2009 11:10:26 AM

"Helmet is done..finishing up the armor this week"

Friday, 22 May 2009 12:27:18 AM

"Hi Doug

Its done.....I will send it off beginning next week.."

Monday, 1 June 2009 1:41:53 PM

"Hey bro sorry for not getting back to ya..been dealing with my kids Bday....(wish i could have a birthday that lasts ten days :o )

well its all ready to go..no doubt this week"

Tuesday, 9 June 2009 3:42:12 AM

" this is your helmet.. armor is also complete "

Friday, 17 July 2009 11:56:51 AM

"I am just trying to get the funds to send your stuff..." (postage WAS included in the original payment)

Tuesday, 4 August 2009 7:30:26 AM

"You don't know a @#$%ing thing about me!

You should have thought twice about sending this threatening letter!

Do not contact me again!"

Well firstly it wasnt "threatening" i simply stated what i would be doing within the limits of the law ie: contacting Ebay..Paypal..Visa..My Bank.. and lastly the AFP.

Secondly,,, even if i did send an abusive,vile and disgusting email...I have every god **** right as it is MY $1800.00

The "Do not contact me again" is a clear admittance to me that he will happily rip me off

my advice to E V E R Y O N E is stop your payments if youve sent them, cancel your orders and DO NOT think for a second,,"Oh he wont do that to me"

Treat this disgusting excuse for a scum sucking pig dog of a theiving,lying human waste of space and fresh air that he is

and if he reads this,,,,then scott or phil or wtf ya name is, by all means, come see me face to face and complain all ya like,,

Sorry to hear that, what does he sell?

Also if you paid with a credit card, you can call them and tell them what happened. Usually their pretty helpful in matters of this nature.

He builds ANH ESB Vader helmets n shoulder/chest armour,,,,,awesome stuff,,if you can get it delivered....i believe he has already been banned from several forums including 501sithlords

heres the bucket i had paid for,,,and the guy in the red shirt is me wearing one owned by the 07 08 TAG CO, who actually did get his after waiting 4 mths

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ahh yes Scott or Phil or Iron Lung or Kosmic Kustoms or SPFX etc is well known over at most Vader forums and is a regular topic at The Prop Den. I now realise I was lucky to get my helmet with a relatively short 6 week delay.

Sorry for your loss and hope you get something, just don't be put off by the curt abusive emails ( not that I think you will TD1535 )

cheers guys and thanks,,,but nuthin he can say in an email would remotely scare me off,,,i know im the one he owes money and goods,,,so how could he threaten me,,,its really laughable when thieves abuse you as if theyve done nuthing wrong :lol::lol::lol:

B) Kharma WILL get him B)

I contacted him via email, and later suggested going thru ebay after i had paid so we both got feedback,,,well he did and then didnt give me any, but I have contacted Ebay in regards to 'fraudulent activity, and given both names the-iron-lung and kosmic-kustoms.

I have also contacted Paypal, my bank and visa thru my bank

Scott Nelmmz is purported to be an alias....

I have located his correct full name and will be giving his details to the Australian Federal Police, whom, as I learnt speaking to the AFP officer to make an appointment, they reguarly liase with the FBI and local US law enforcement in regards to International theft and fraud.

I will be getting whats mine, legally, orrrrrrr ill send him postcards of 'outside' :D lol

I don't understand why this sort of behavior happens so often in the prop community. It really makes people suspicious even when dealing with honest vendors.

I'm sorry to hear it's happened to you. I was one of the lucky ones who got exactly what Phil promised and in only a couple of weeks, but that was over a year ago. From the postings over at the prop den, it appears very few are so lucky these days.

I'm sorry to hear you got burned on the deal. But, you are taking the best course of action. The law is on your side, and hopefully, law enforcement will stop him from ripping off more people.

This is why in the R2 Builders Group, sellers can NOT ask for money until the parts are ready to ship.

I follow the same policy.

Charlie

wow, this is horrible... hate to see a trooper get scammed

i make Vader helmets,not as nice as the spfx,but nice trooping buckets, if your still in need i will do one for you for cost so u can have a Vader bucket, and you pay after i have it complete. Just thought id throw that out there if your interested. i have a thread on the 501st boards, my name there is Darth Voorhees. good luck, i hope you get your money back!

PMsent

wow, this is horrible... hate to see a trooper get scammed

i make Vader helmets,not as nice as the spfx,but nice trooping buckets, if your still in need i will do one for you for cost so u can have a Vader bucket, and you pay after i have it complete. Just thought id throw that out there if your interested. i have a thread on the 501st boards, my name there is Darth Voorhees. good luck, i hope you get your money back!

PMsent

This shows what a great group of people are on the MEPD!