TK to TD conversion: need stuff

Hey guys! I'm a TK currently in the 501st Northeast Remnant Garrison, Kamino Squad and am looking to make the switch over to TD. I'm looking to go as original as possible and am looking to get some links on where I can get a few items. I need the MP40 ammo pouches, but all I can seem to find are the original canvas variety. As I am not looking to mar an original by dying it and I'd like the more screen accurate leather ones, these will not do. Unfortunately, I can't find an appropriate outlet to purchase them from. I have not been able to find a set of two, either. Also, if someone could let me know where I could find someone who sells the conversion set for the armor (ab plate, sniper plate, etc.), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks guys for any help you could lend me.

• 3 months later...

First of all...WELCOME!! B):lol: Do you mean the shoulder pouch wore by orange pauldron trooper?(3 big+1 small) acctually the correct one are canvas as far as i know,and for the 3 'pocket' pouch(stolla wien),used mainly on the hip is leather.

There used to be a run here way back by Sci-fire for an accurate stolla wien (or like we all now believed that its acctually a custom pouches made to look like stolla wien) i dont know if they still produce it now,

Pauldron:

SoCal's

Trooper1's

Latex Handguard:

R2Dan's

Sonnenschein's

Backpack Parts:

Contact Crashmann,a member here through PM or you can holla! :lol: him here

Hope this helps :)