Im Back!!!

DarkHammer

well its been almost 6 months since i was able to log in after dropping one email account for another and my password got lost in the change over,,like i said before i am not to good with computers,,,anyhoo,, i really wanted to get back to the sandtrap and see what the guys were up to so my quest began. i filed a ticket months ago with no return so today i tried every password that i could think of,,well after finding a password that i had sent to me from the FISD boards i tried using it and viola,,it worked. maybe you guys already knew this but i did not. i feel like i have missed out on alot the past few months but i am sure i will get right back into the swing of things,,i just moved from WA with the mighty Garrison Titan and am now working in Reno NV for another month before i head back to Nashville TN to join the ranks of MidSouth Garrison,,which will be a blast,,plus i am that much closer to Dragon con this year..also if there is any midsouth garrison TDs on here i will need some help with a cannon pack when i get back so i can get deployed ,,alright guys and gals it great to be back and logged in again.

cheers

d

end transmission

thanks guys,,i feel like normal again now that i get to be back on here and play in the sand,,i am going to try and suit up and take some pics while i am out here in the high desert of reno, so keep your eyes posted, to bad i cant find any other sandies out here though. maybe i will just go out and look for some jawas to smoke seeming how i cant afford real ammo to go out and shoot...thanks again gang and i am still looking for any midsouth guys that might be on here.

cheers

d