MR E-11

DarthLuis

Hi, i'm really new to these forums but love Sandies! i hope to become one some day, but i will slowly but surely be one! Anyways, i acquired my second MR E-11, i was wondering, since it's my second, i want to mod it out! Is the stock modible? if so, how about? any pics? anything else able to be modded? thanks for the help anyone could give!

If you want to replace the T-track,you cant do that like the real sterling,the barrel covered by the track is not holes but 'track holes' :lol: no its slots

Maybe you can find it usefull,but he is using some real sterling parts CLICK ME!

• 1 month later...

Hi, i'm really new to these forums but love Sandies! i hope to become one some day, but i will slowly but surely be one! Anyways, i acquired my second MR E-11, i was wondering, since it's my second, i want to mod it out! Is the stock modible? if so, how about? any pics? anything else able to be modded? thanks for the help anyone could give!

I'm almost done with modding my MR E-11. I started by disassembling the entire thing. Stock is now fully functional. I cut out the slot in the side and added a spring and the cocking mechanism (I'm no firearms expert, so my nomenclature will likely be off). The magazine is now removable, and I removed the inner barrel and ejection port cover and made one myself out of PVC, styrene, and copper pipe to make the whole thing several ounces lighter and look a little better. Adding a real Hengstler and real M32 tank scope if I can find the right bolts to fit it on. Torn between an aluminum scope rail I made and the stock one. We'll see.

I'm in the process of repainting it now and will post some photos when I finish. I'm hoping the changes make it light enough to troop with!

-C

• 4 weeks later...

I'm almost done with modding my MR E-11. I started by disassembling the entire thing. Stock is now fully functional. I cut out the slot in the side and added a spring and the cocking mechanism (I'm no firearms expert, so my nomenclature will likely be off). The magazine is now removable, and I removed the inner barrel and ejection port cover and made one myself out of PVC, styrene, and copper pipe to make the whole thing several ounces lighter and look a little better. Adding a real Hengstler and real M32 tank scope if I can find the right bolts to fit it on. Torn between an aluminum scope rail I made and the stock one. We'll see.

I'm in the process of repainting it now and will post some photos when I finish. I'm hoping the changes make it light enough to troop with!

-C

Perchance could you say how to remove the orange plug? I've got a MR DH-17 that I'd like to just get that orange bit out...