*done* TD-3409 awaiting deployment *done*

Apok

Hi from Gold Coast Australia. Hope I have everything that is needed for deployment. Be great to hear some feedback. Would like to know the easiest way to send in approval photos for you guys or what is the best way to put them up in a post.

Cheers

Apok

FYI, TD-409 is already taken by a legion member. i suggest a name change to ease confusion. I thought that member was re-applying.

post your pics here from photobucket or similar account.

also do you have a 501st Legion ID yet? You'll need one to be "deployed"

Sorry my bad. Typing to fast and not checking. I'm listed as TD-3409. Doh. If the title can be changed that'd be great. I'm fairly computer illiterate. Do you just got to the browse button on the bottom right hand corner to add the photos like the ones that the other MEPD recruits have. I tried to add it and it turned out really small and I could only fit 1 photo at 257kb. Is there an easier way.

Cheers

Apok

You can make a acount for example at PHOTOBUCKET. You can upload your pics. overthere.

Under the pic you see some links..like : direct link, http link...for placing a picture in your post just copy the link , paste and...voila !

All to easy m8 B) ! Hope it wil helps you !

Grtz RAY

You can make a acount for example at PHOTOBUCKET. You can upload your pics. overthere.

Under the pic you see some links..like : direct link, http link...for placing a picture in your post just copy the link , paste and...voila !

All to easy m8 B) ! Hope it wil helps you !

Grtz RAY

You whizzkid you.... :lol:

• 2 months later...

Finally got the photos uploaded. Hope you like them. The armour was made by myself, a guy called Mouldman (he's a TK) and one of your current TD's the Spaniard. All of us are with the Redback Squad in Queensland Australia (part of TAG), althought the Spaniard is in Mexico on assignment. Hope you like it.

post-2677-1244287563_thumb.jpg

Thanks heaps. Can't take all the credit for the weathering. The Spaniard came up with the technique after many hours of researching and the did it on his and the passed the info onto me. So happy you guys like the armour. It took loads of experimenting and many dollars (would've been cheaper just to but a suit haha). Hope to have a couple of mates joining up soon as well. We share the love here in Oz. Been helping a few guys get there armour together here. Mouldman has been getting more TK's though dammit!!!!! Cheers again. Extremely stoked. Time to bully some jawas!!

Apok reporting in.