WONDERCON 2009

Jango 5204

Just got back from Wondercon in San Francisco, Ca. WHAT A BLAST!! Ben (Bountyone) and my friend Jeff played the part well. Both are well over 6 feet tall and quite imposing. I'm the little guy at 6 ft tall. What a site to see 2 bad looking TD's crusing around, playing the MP3 loop through the field packs. a few times some stormtroopers stood next to them and the size difference was huge. Both suits are MEPD deployed. My friend wears my suit so I can wear my Jango and Vader.

Ben presented Anthony Forrest with his MEPD "move along trooper" shirt at the 501st dinner. If you've never met this guy, you've missed out. He's a blast to be around, and really seem s to enjoy the fans.

Posted Image

I'm the little guy, and I'm 6 Ft tall.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The guys and Anthony Forrest at the 501st dinner

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ben and our new buddy. This was her first convention. Of course we showed her around.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Darren and I

Posted Image

Jeff and I

Posted Image

Man, that looks like it was a blast! I wanted to go very badly but I had to choose between a trip home to see my family (hadn't been back to Louisiana for 2 years) or this as the bank account wouldn't allow both. Home won out. Glad to see some pics though!

WOW! The fro wigs are nice, but this one...

Posted Image

She is fresh... man! S-Nap!

Hangin' with Anthony is cool too. He and I spoke for 20 minutes when I decided to go TD. Here we are at Sci-Fi Expo...

Posted Image

But, man... this is awesome!

V

V

V

V

Posted Image

Sing it guys... Come on guys! No Shame!!!! Here we go... 3... 2... 1... "Hold you now, really throwin' it all away... I will make it onto you... at... won-der Con... I promise to." <-- Sung to Chicago's "It's Hard to Say I'm Sorry"

Where do you get the fro wigs?

Great thread!

Yeah we had a blast. Anthony was just awesome. We basically hung out the whole weekend with him. I met his PR person and we all went out to some crazy 80's club where he danced all night. It was great to see everyone again. I'm really looking forward to SDCC

Posted Image