Trooped: Sheffeild Elementary School 2-18-2009

Tyranneix

Dave Young over in the Florida Garrison suggested I should post this up here so here goes!

Ok so I went in to Sheffield Elementary (a local school that my wife is a first grade teacher at) to troop Susie's class and read to them. Was a fun time!

Here's a short video... I really need a mic for my bucket...

Posted Image

Here are the pics!

Posted Image

Mrs Johnson's 1st Grade class and they're even showing 501st Legion love!

And the children.

Each kid got an autographed photo from me today and they loved it from what I heard.

On my way out the door, I was came across several members of the Saftey Patrol doing their rounds after school. We of course, started talking about past battles and war stories (from what I understand, kids running in the halls are like Rebels running in the hall except the Safety Patrol is not allowed to blast them).

Posted Image

Of course they made me an honorary member of the Sheffield Safety Patrol!!! How cool is that!

Being that I'm all about the impromptu troops, I tried to get other Squad 7 members in armor that day but several different factors (real life came up. I was actually in armor from noon to about 7pm. I even was driving around in it. Then I went to dinner with my mom and she "insisted" I take the armor off before we went to D*cks Wings.

Posted Image

On My way to D*cks Wings.

I parked right in front of the place, stood next to my car still suited up for about 5 minutes waving at cars that slowed down and then changed out there in the parking lot. While I didn't wear the armor inside, I did take my bucket inside because I told my mom "I didn't want to leave it in the car to get stolen" Sadly there are no pics of that little event.

Oh well, I had a great time!

Driving in armor! Talk about the real deal! :lol: Awesome!!!!!

I've climbed rock walls in armor! Fun stuff! I've got a place here in town that has indoor 30 foot zip lines and we're planning on hitting that up in armor soon. We'll have video of that too.. lol