Sonix Radio Vac-Form project

boba

Wow, you are a funny guy - :lol:

what can I say Chris. Your "radio box" is a joke. Need to step up and get one of nathan's then MAYBE you will be fit to troop with again.

(you know I love ya man, and while I may be the best dressed you will always outlast me as the ironman TD)

Thank you so much guys! I only made then really for me and a couple of the UKG boys but it was very nice to have so many people ask if they could have one. I know they are not totally accurate by far! but they are ok and I think do look good on the back pack.

I havent made loads of money from it ...to be honest I have covered costs and I am happy. The plastic in this country is more than you guys pay in the states and once you take in to conisderation the RTV and resin to make the knob moulds and then the knobs ... then the 4 hrs it takes to make and construct each one they have not been a profit making venture at all! LOL

I never opporate like that anyway.. ask anyone in the UK Garrison and they will tell you, I am always to nice!! and out of pocket by never charging for things as I should.. I just like to help out where I can!

We are all 501st and where ever you are in the world we are all part of the same amazing group!

501st Rocks!

heres mine on my pack.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...