CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP?

hpdblues

Hey gang, I'm totally "clueless" about this subject...

Can ANYONE please tell me what's going on with the leadership at the HQ? Did anyone else receive a email message about a vote of "no confidence" for the LCO?

Is there a Palpatine waiting in the shadows once Valorum is removed?

Guns

There is a lot of discussion about this on the LegionHQ yahoogroup. It is in regards to Tim, our (501st) LCO, and his neglect of his post. Appearently he is only intermittently in contact with the council, and a vote of no confidence has been brought against him. There was a poll of every individual garrison. Or at least, that was the impression I was under. Now, if a third of votes in the VoNC are in favor, nominations for a replacement(s), and a new election will be held. Speaking of leadership, has anyone heard from any of our command staff lately? We have some issues here with deployment, and our (MEPD) DL isn't returning my PM's on the subject. Anyone know anything worth sharing?

I voted for 'VONC', but that board (if you can even call Yahoo a board) has really soured me. All the nimrod saps have come out of the wood-work to defend Tim. The issue is clear as day, but people continue to just ignore it and heap on the sympathy.

It doesn't matter anyway at this point, because the whole process if flawed. Apparently, you need a 1/3 of the legion to pass the VONC, but not even a 1/3 actively use or post on the Yahoo forum! We wouldn't even be in this situation if Tim had done his job LAST YEAR and moved the legion to a php message board like this one. Now the s has hit the fan and it's total chaos.

The 501st really has (had?) some awesome potential, but just like our US Government, sh** rolls down hill and now we're all swimming in it.