TrooperMaster Armor

TD-1536

About a month ago, a local fella new to the entire hobby was lucky enough to score a pre-built set of TrooperMaster armor. He then commissioned me to weather it for him, which I've been working on for the past few weeks.

I'm envious. This is a very, very nice suit of armor and I think if given the option, would trade my current TE setup for this one. I especially like the plastic used and TM's attention to many of the details and nuances are outstanding. Anyway, I quickly put on everything this morning and took some pictures to see how it looks finished. The back pack, MG-34, shoes and ammo pouches are the only thing that's mine. Oh, and the Pauldron is his, too... and it's one of the SoCal run ones - very nice!! I actually like it better than Seth's first run which I currently have.

The weathering looks much dirtier in person than in these photos, which are washed out by morning overcast. Enjoy anyway! We should have some more pictures from Farpoint next month.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mike

Fantastic weathering Sir, your eye for detail is truly unequalled :o

As always, I'm in total awe of your superb work.

I'm lucky enough to have a set of TM's armour for my TK and I personally

think that it as to be the best and most detailed suit of armour ever made.

I think TM's stuff is without doubt in a class of its own.

The man is a true artist B)

A TM is an armor to be proud of. I really like the weathering you did on this one Mike, kinda reminds me of Rolf's TM.( I know you can find pics on StarWarsHelmets.com of him in his weathered TM)

Again..great work. :duim: