WANT TO BE A TD???

Who wants to be a TD??? Since this is where we recruit, I thought I would post here. Mods, feel free to move to For Sale Section if this is the wrong place.

I am selling three items - A helmet upgrade, a pauldron, and Daetrin's Version One Back Pack (which I have upgraded the Cistern).

- First up, my Version 2 helmet and white pauldron. An RT-Mod, assembled and weathered. I did Brak's Buddy's tutorial... with some MH Fuller's Earth for fun. The pauldron is a standard issue. It was a black pauldron that I dyed white and weathered.

Here is the Helmet and Pauldron together in a pic...

Here is the pack in some shots (this was Daetrin's before mine. Nostalgic! This pack got Daetrin Deployed, and got me approved for the 501st as TD in 3 days)...

Mortar tube was off that day. There is a mortar tube.

I am selling all together to help someone go from a plain FX Stormtrooper to something special... a TD!

Serious inquiries only, preferred 48 lower U.S. states and APOs. No silly offers. RT-Mod kits go for $225-plus. This is turn-key, nearly insta-Sand Trooper!

Talk about a blast form the past! I had a mortar tube on there too. That pack was considered pretty good back in the day and endured much abuse and fun troopings. While not "screen accurate" it was built by my own hands in two days and I'm proud it served another trooper :)

Pretty Good? You made it. You and I wore it. It is a great pack... Daetrin, do you think an FX-wearing shiny could come here, and get TD approval with it?

I bet... absotively!

ooooh, imagine the time you will save. youuuuu waaaaant thiiiiiis.

Johnny

Talk about a blast form the past! I had a mortar tube on there too. That pack was considered pretty good back in the day and endured much abuse and fun troopings. While not "screen accurate" it was built by my own hands in two days and I'm proud it served another trooper :)