Braksbuddy action figure?

TD1009

Hey Nathan - didn't you do some custom painting on some action figures awhile back? I remember someone did a few years ago but (doh!) can't find the thread anymore.

Yes I repainted the Kotobukiya (I can't believe it's been 2 years already)

Here's the thread

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=...aint+kotobukiya

The pics are gone, but I'll load some up after work tonight

I had an orange pauldie sandtrooper,but the helmet and other 'big areas' details is sucked cant do anything with those <_< and sold the black pauldie,and regret it till now :mellow:

Why dont we make our own custom action figure? for the well known sandtrooper here :D

With high quality details of course B)

Let's hope the production figures are close too. Congratulations Braks! That it quite an honor! You'll be asked to sign these I expect! :lol:

I'm sure that the artists just see it as reference. I know artists use whatever they can but I think it's a shame they don't let you know.

Let's hope the production figures are close too. Congratulations Braks! That it quite an honor! You'll be asked to sign these I expect! :lol:

I'm sure that the artists just see it as reference. I know artists use whatever they can but I think it's a shame they don't let you know.

I am defintiely honored. While I doubt I will get it, I would love to get a letter from Sideshow saying they did reference my photos/armor for the figure. Would just be cool to have. The funny thing is, I don't even own that armor anymore! Groundstrooperr has it!

I am defintiely honored. While I doubt I will get it, I would love to get a letter from Sideshow saying they did reference my photos/armor for the figure. Would just be cool to have. The funny thing is, I don't even own that armor anymore! Groundstrooperr has it!

I know who to send the letter too. If you want to send one to them. LOL! You actually met him at one our Hard Rock Hotel parties at Comic Con last year. ;)

Arturo

Congratulations Art :peace: .

This is a big honor, to get in this hobby.

Hope you get a big box for free, of them.

(the figure, are really well made.

Sad the helmet, is more hero a like)

As you may or may not know, Hasbro used my picture on the small action figure and I never got any recognition, no letter, not even a freebie from the company. A few people in the Legion said they would look in to it, but I never heard a thing. Regardless, I was honored and I still ended up buying about five of them (the different variants).

As you may or may not know, Hasbro used my picture on the small action figure and I never got any recognition, no letter, not even a freebie from the company. A few people in the Legion said they would look in to it, but I never heard a thing. Regardless, I was honored and I still ended up buying about five of them (the different variants).

I have a couple of people trying to get me one of the figures. We will see. Again, the fact that they would use our replicas is kinda surreal to me. It may only be a very small part, but I now have a place in the SW universe.