WTB Lewis T-21

I have one assembled like this...

Posted Image

Make offer in PM. Lightweight and breaks down for trooping. If you get a PM saying these are crappy, just ask Daetrin... He carries this very gun.

Troop On Brother!

John

John,

Your pic isn't working

• 3 weeks later...

T-21s by Cushman are no longer available on MEPD for the time being. Cushman is on hiatus. I will let you guys know when they are.

John

Awwwwww

His T-21 was the 1st thing I built even b4 my armor and what lead me to MEPD to begin with.

I was on stuck at an airport while my flight was being re-routed, and out of boredom I was surfing the airports free Wi-Fi

I saw a Cushman and its linked back to MEPD

Anyway hope everything is okay and he will be back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Was just curious if there was an update on the status of Cushman's T-21 is this gun going to be completely halted or just a hiatus? And stop me if this goes beyond what is allowed on the boards, but can anyone point me in the direction of some other T-21 builders or even instructions for builds/parts. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

As Slave1pilot said, "I don't endorse or recommend any of these, just letting you know what's out there"

http://www.foxflier.com/lewis/

My assessment of their instructions told me what I predicted... The assembly on this gun requires inner strips of plastic, or tabs, along the entire perimeter. Spanning shims, so-to-say. I read that it says you must cut a very strait line, or you will have lots of filling to do.

I do not know of a single MEPD trooper that carries this option. I would not recommend this to anyone.

And due to the chiding and derogatory remarks from some people who mock peer prop makers here, and specifically in this thread, Cushman (and I) grew tired of it. So, I would recommend you buy a Sci Fire before spending 30 hours trying to make a Foxflier (which looks like a model kit version of the Lewis Machine Gun), where Cushman's less expensive kit comes with all things to look like this...

Posted Image

So, once mods start to throw water on "flames" when they pop up in threads like this, maybe the product will come available again.

As all of us adults know, especially ones providing products or services... nobody likes to do commerce where insults are plenty (and usually made by a monopolizing prop maker, or representatives of that prop maker) and rules are broken, and blind eyes turned... why bother?

I have two of these. My assembled one looks better than the one in the pic... Deatrin's, by the way.

Good luck.

I was hoping for a Cushman T-21 kit as well. Any word on availability? Thanks.

Derek TK9254

• 3 months later...

Not sure if commando is still checking on this board, but any news if you're doing T21's anytime soon? Thought I would recheck, I just got done finishing a CC mg34, looks amazing, but not the gun I want. Going to give this one as a gift to my friend as soon as I can get my hands on a cushman T21. Help me commando you're my only hope.

I did a small run of Lewis/ T-21's.

I still got the molds, so I could do one for you when you're interested ^_^

Here some pics of the last one I did:

Posted Image

Posted Image