Lost a weapons web-site........

Sadly none of those are the site I'm looking for :-( . You wouldn't believe how annoying it is to loose a web-site like that lol

Trust me,I know :lol: I lost a link to an accurate r2-d2 trash can/cooler :lol:

Hey maybe it is polymerarmory

Aaaah congrats!! :lol:

i've seen people asssembled them and they look great too,IMO every blasters had a pro and con bro,all and all are a great replicas,but all depends on how you wanted them to be B) Happy Hunting!!

@dutchy same here big bro! :lol:

I worked with C.C.C., also known as Cushman. I prototyped the Rep Com blaster carbine and pistol. I prototyped the Lewis Gun (T-21) from layered laser-cut acrylic and Woodchuck made the buttstock from a schematic I drew up AND lathed the tip. I also prototyped the DC-15 Version One fully, and I prototyped the front end of the DC-15 Version Two (Woodchuck did the receiver) for Cushman. I also prototyped the Version One MG-34 DLT-19 replacement barrel as well as modifying an actual MG-34 barrel with cooling ribs.

Here are some pics of my finished weapons from the kits (some of which I have traded or sold).

T-21...

Posted Image

MG-34...

Posted Image

And the DC-15...

Posted Image

And a bunch more here (especially good option if you can build a model kit with 4-10 pieces total)...

http://www.cushmanpaintball.com/Starwarsreplicapage.html

Troop on and I hope you find what you need.

John

Thank you, all of you guys. But Dutchy was the winner :)

You wouldnt believe how annoying that was lol

Anyway, anyone ordered from http://home.comcast.net/~roja/Replicas_Star_Wars.html before? are they any good

Luke

• 3 weeks later...