Pauldron Colors

FIVE

Now I normally bring my 3 pouldrons to troops, and choose to wear the one no other TD is using. To have more options, and to stand out. Most of the times I end up not wearing the orange one (my fav) since it seems it is also everyone else's favorite.

:D

Saludos.

I'm not actually in the garrison yet and inlay not be for a few months but over everything else it's the cauldron that has drawn me to being a TD. I would love to be as accurate to what is seen on screen as possible but if it's not representing rank then I don't think it matters.

Also, looking through the pictures of the TDs on the 501st page I have seen different emblems on people's pauldrons. Is this allowed or did they just do this for when they aren't officially trooping?

I'm not actually in the garrison yet and inlay not be for a few months but over everything else it's the cauldron that has drawn me to being a TD. I would love to be as accurate to what is seen on screen as possible but if it's not representing rank then I don't think it matters.

Also, looking through the pictures of the TDs on the 501st page I have seen different emblems on people's pauldrons. Is this allowed or did they just do this for when they aren't officially trooping?

Hey there bro...

There are a few different answers to that question.

The official answer I guess would be Yes, it is allowed sometimes.

The 501st allows different kinds of pauldrons for troops and even for membership clearence. Those including the seen on screen Orange, White and Black, but also the Gray one not seen on screen. Other colors are not allowed nor recomemded for TDs.

Patches and emblems on pauldrons are not official but are not prohibited for some troops. I mean, there are primary two types of troops: Cannon and non-Cannon. For Cannon or Official troops you should wear your armor as if you have just step off the screen. No patches, colors or other stuff are allowed, also, not liberties or free interpretations on costumes. Just what you can see on screen.

For non-Cannon troops all sorts of mods and liberties such as different color for pauldrons, patches, weapons and gear are allowed.

To know what kind of troop you are attending, you should contact your garrison or check with the Garrison or Unit Staff.

Now, talking about the MEPD and the Deployed Police Office Status, we do not encourage or accept any kind of free interpretation for granting the status. Strick accuracy is requires. That is what the whole program is about. Anyway, you can alway have your Accurate Look TD for deployment here, and use all your extra accessories for troops when allowed. No problem there.

Hope this is clear enough!

:D

Saludos.