My 1st Backpack attempt

Pappy

I dont know with the rest of you guys,but photobucket is kind of \'OFF\' <_< IMO if you cant serve all,why\'d you make one?! i took some pics with sunlight....i\'ll try again later

Here i am....start too cook my way in the \'galaxy\'.........ingredients ingredients

Using a mix of white epoxy paste and resin paste(shown on the left) to attach,reshaping,and some for filling the 'empty' area.

Oh and i want you to meet 3 of my bestfriends that helped me with this and my armor/helmet : Knife cutter,Sandpapers,and Steel sAw..ya i know LOL...but that makes me more 'personal' on these project..love you guys :wub:

Posted Image

Shaping the cistern,and added the umm......plastic 'handle' in the middle of it,dont know the name

re-do the twienkie after(eat that egon!! :lol: ) :D

Posted Image

Already weathered the radar....hrmmm inpatient i am(i got it from www.oztion.com auction sites in australia,plenty of jugs \'re waiting guys)

Posted Image

For the sake of accuracy :D

Posted Image

hope i got the blue correctly,its a.....urrmmm..its more blue on the picture,i'll update these pics later..aaaarggh.....yea well,hard to find anything around here <_<

Posted Image

Designation : Radio box from somekind of a utility box..using 2 of them and cutted the height...re-attached the 'round shaped corners'

the other is the other 'box'........yes,the one with a rubber glued on :D the 'cage-like' on this box is from aquarium filter....cut then bend it over...........(no,not that bend LOL!!)

Posted Image

Tried to pass many winters....didnt work...so i blast the handle off from the jug :lol:

Posted Image

The side 'laboratory pipe' parts......from 2 PVC pipes,rubber seal,and 'modern' toilet cistern valve

Posted Image

When its done

Posted Image

Thats it for now guys,****.....its fun to messin around things and neighbour :lol: :lol: just want you guys to know that i knew it now......no one knew what lies beneath right?

Special thanks for Gungrave for the Cistern,and Tania for the radar

Hope my photobucket would allow me to put some more pics

I'll try to get home earlier to post better pics

Thank you fellow officers of the MEPD!!

Hey dutchy,you're correct,its gudang garam!! My all time favorite,kind of helping me on the weathering though :lol: :lol:

It was fun indeed TD 2802 , sneaking like a mouse,specially when you dont realized that you're already on your neighbor attic

If there's any mistake,any input are most welcome.

Mike,zac,hope it will not be a dissapointment :duim:

Heres all my parts altogether(finally i can post the pics),this one with flash

Posted Image Posted Image

Without flash :D

Posted Image Posted Image

Umm :unsure: ...should i use a sprayer or whattheheckandusethebrush? (i'll buy a new brush) Did i got the blue color right?

and yes i think the 'faucet stinger' is a little 'bulby' -_- on the screen caps compare to mine

acctualy im mimicing from several backpacks(acctually they're all the same,but having several replacements and missing few items) - the one on picture and the other from the scene outside docking bay when millenium falcon flies away.

Posted Image

this one still had the complete of 6 'shotgun shells' and a different box on the right(i guess), though i think this is the pack that had some sort of 'greeblies'(electrical or toiletal? :huh: ) attached on the right side too :huh:

i'll ditched the 'white dial' as is not proportional and 'correct' :lol: well......actually the radio box is up side down....think i'll go to do more 'idealized' position....not upside down that is

Thank you officers

Thanks J,and what can i say about this

when its done this is a nice place to troop with you.........looks familiar?

Posted Image

well? :lol: :lol: its this buddy of yours lived........its chewie!! your young dewback :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

After that,a long waited visit to 'fatherland' B)

Posted Image

:blink: .. wow..If you guys plan to Troop at E's place..count me in!! I know we are all suckers for Big Lizards.. :lol:

You pack is coming along nicely Pappy. Nice armour piece you have in the background :)

Thanks J,and what can i say about this

Posted Image

This is for sure one of the most beautiful and dangerous places on earth.. I love KOMODO!! :)

well? :lol: :lol: its this buddy of yours lived........its chewie!! your young dewback :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

Ah there he is....my little rascal..he likes it when I scratch his chin. :blink:

After that,a long waited visit to 'fatherland' B)

Posted Image

That's what I am saving for as well at the moment, I know staying ther isn't that expensive, but the trip is :(

Anyway, E...terimah kasi kembali for the pic's kawan!! B)

dont forget to spray your hands more hairspray before scratching him bro! his saliva definitely can wash out all of your weathering :blink:

indeed bro,hope i have the greens and time to troop there

many local farmboys on my neighborhood bro..........wasting my time <_< ..........oh well..when your blaster is on my hands a couple of shot should do the trick :mellow:

oh....from comparison....i think i should change the PVC 'shells' to a smaller ones if its exist ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,im sorry im putting some questions again :blush: its just i dont want to screw up a little more

im testing the rivet down on some plastic leftovers,i dont like the sound coming from it lol,so im planning to use some plastic 'garden binders'(dont know the name again sorry :P ) to hold everything in place then put some hotglue on unseen spots,but not the mortar tube,can it work?

oh....and one thing that bugged me,the size of both bottles are the same right?

• 9 months later...

this pack taking longer than expected lol!! :lol: but i want to build this carefully and taking my time B)

check this out guys,come accross this on e-bay Posted Image

its an advertising tin from a radio in london in the 70's,could this be the 'shotgun shells'?

it has writing "TUMS for acid indigestion POT-O-GOLD...with Horace Heidt on your radio thursday night"

i didnt build pack #3 but this is interesting Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

time for some question :D

stow n go,dont want to buying the wrong one again so i bid for 3 :PPosted Image

which is the correct one?

this is the one with a lid that had the same color like the main body Posted Image

intersting part is on this one,not just because the fierce bidding alonePosted Image

it has extra writings on the lid compare to the other 2 Posted Image

also look at the difference on the circle Posted Image

and on the bottom,similar like the lid,look at the circle,it had no outer line 'border' too on it Posted Image

the differences on the 3 is just that,overall shape is the same

what do you guys think? :salute:

• 3 months later...