*done* TD-2367 requesting deployment *done*

bountyone

Looking good Ben! It looks like the only thing that you need is a cistern on your pack. Other than that, it looks like you're good for deployment.

I also edited your post so that more of your photos show up on the page. I also sent you a PM about your problem with attaching photos.

Thanks very much for your kind comments guys. I have ordered some Pack parts including Cistern kit to improve my pack. Once I have put the parts on, I will request deployment again. Thanks for all your help brothers.

Ben-

After talking with the Command Staff, we've come to the conclusion that we need to see better photos of your helmet so that we can verify that you have green lenses and proper HOVI mic tips. We also need to see that you've got the proper modifications to your MG-34. If you need clarification on the requirements for the MG-34 please feel free to PM me or another member of the Command Staff.

Done, thanks Zac. parts have been ordered for pack. I will get photos of my helmet, DLT and pack when parts arrive. I do have HOVI tips and green lenses and will get closer pics. Sorry about that, I guess I jumped the gun (too excited)

Ben-

• 2 weeks later...

Got the last piece of the puzzle complete, Added Cistern to pack.

Posted Image

AP helmet w/ green lenses and Stomper's HOVI mic tips.

correct ab buttons (3), knee plate, shoulder straps and canvas belt.

MG-34 conversion to DLT-19 w/ correct T-track and wire assembly, thumb greeblie, and crude box.

Back pack upgraded w/ cistern and better radio box

TD-2367 re-requesting deployment. :D

Thanks Zac and thank you fellow members of the MEPD. With your help and insight, today I am a proud TD and honored that you'll have me as a part of the familiy.

TD-2367 reporting for duty :salute:

Ben~