Mother Goose Parade 2008 - El Cajon, CA

TD-443

On November 23 the Southern California Garrison attacked the Annual Mother Goose Parade in El Cajon.

4 sandtroopers

3 stormtroopers

1 vader

a few eu guys

plenty of rebel scum

AND

oh say 150,000 spectators. We had people running into the streets begging to take pictures with us. We by far were the stars of this parade. My feet are pretty ****** off at me though :(

Here the 3 Amigos before the parade

Posted Image

Posted Image

left- xavier, wearing my trooper1 pauldron (Excellent pauldon!)

center- me, weaing my sb pauldron (pauldron sucks, it choked me the whole time and look how it rides up on my neck, I only wore it so we would have all 3 colors)

right- ben, weaing his standard pauldron. (He tried on the white one 1st and right off the bat knew it was a no go lol)

WE DID THE MEPD PROUD

Heres the rest of the pics: http://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo263/t...0Parade%202008/

These have to be my favorite new pictures !!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us Eddie.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This was my 1st troop with other Sandtroopers and it was soooo much fun that I don't even care about the blisters on my feet..

And the 150,000 people cheering us was awesome! The crowd were so geeked by us that some of the crowd would run out on the parade route to hug us, shake hands and take pictures... to the point that the police had to run announcements for people to please stay on the sidewalk.

I high 5'd more kids then in all my other troops put together.

More pictures and videos coming soon

Cool picture, looks like a TD versions of the movie:

RESERVOIR DOGS :lol: .

Posted Image

The tk looks like he´s a bit alone in there, and all glossy :D .

Posted Image

Thanks for the look, looks like a great day :) .

great troop guyz,,looks like a fun troop....i just did a troop and we ended up with 5 sandys,,it was great ....just one question though,,why is vader riding in that rebel transport ???haha,,good job troopers B)

cheers

dan

I had a blast doing this event! this was my first troop in my finished TD and had a photographer take many 501st submission photos after the event for approval. then, request deployment here. Thanks so much Eddie, Jesus for a great troop. Like you said, we were the stars of that Parade for sure. I had women running at me for hugs and photos. I felt like a rock star for sure. Can't wait for the next gig fellas.

Ben-

post-1869-1227643593_thumb.jpg

post-1869-1227643656_thumb.jpg

great troop guyz,,looks like a fun troop....i just did a troop and we ended up with 5 sandys,,it was great ....just one question though,,why is vader riding in that rebel transport ???haha,,good job troopers B)

cheers

dan

Because he was only 5'6!!! no joke. after the event we took a group photo and we had him stand on a milk crate to make him taller :lol: