My hamburger stacker/siphon so far. What do you think?

iconoclasta_88

Thanks for all your comments!

The radiobox compartment and the hinges ideas are not mine. Both are Mike H's ideas... I think they will come to be very useful and were very easy to make... Im planning to put some pockets or maybe some padding in the black seed tray for my wallet, keys and other stuff, and maybe leave some room for bigger stuff.

Thanks again for all your help and inspiration.

saludos.

You really got skills bro ! My big complimens for ya great work !!

Grtz RAY

THX bro. Im not that skilled but I love building stuff so... I could use a little patience tho.

Just a little update: worked on the closing system for the black seedtray and again based on Mike's photos, I did this with door magnets:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im planning on painting the screw heads black. Hopefully they wont show much.

THX...

Saludos

Hey bro,you've been busy!! :lol: Great work!

Bro why dont you use magnet system like Mike's and Slave1Pilot's clone helmets? I dont know how it attached but works nicely and no screws pointing outside :)

It was not the idea for this thread, but it has become my BP building thread... so, anyway... here more picts, now of the construction of the toolbox. I used a couple of "danger" signs from the home Depot. I guess it is some kind of 1.5mm HIPS.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And following pappy's suggestion I decided to try with E6000 glue instead of the screws for the magnets.

Posted Image

So far I like it a lot. Now I really want to finish it and go a arrest some jawas or something.

Saludos

Don't ever say again you don't have the skills bro.....cause you really got them :icon_eek: !! AWESOME WORK :blink: !!!

Grtz RAY

THX a lot Bro. I appreciate that.

I finished the exhaust port box last night.

Here are 2 picts of the backpack almost done. Most pieces are in place now I just need to cut some stuff here, glue some stuff there and paint every piece to finally put everything where it belongs.

Thoughts and suggestions are more than welcome...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Saludos

Hey man you're most welcome! :lol: looks great so far! I love Work In Progress Threads!! :lol:

Bro can you can you gave a better picture of the exhaust port? I think it should be slightly bigger,but i may be wrong and it caused by camera angle :)

Good hands on a good parts i must say! B)

Hey man you're most welcome! :lol: looks great so far! I love Work In Progress Threads!! :lol:

Bro can you can you gave a better picture of the exhaust port? I think it should be slightly bigger,but i may be wrong and it caused by camera angle :)

Good hands on a good parts i must say! B)

Thx Pappy... here is a picture of the exhaust. Sice the last picture, I changed the pipe for a thicker one. So now I think I looks more correct. What do you think?

Also, Im almost done, just waiting for (maybe) getting a stow n go tupperware for the tool box from my aunt. Hope to get it... other than that, I just need to finish and paint the mortar tube and radar dish...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any comments are welcome?

Saludos

OK,

Last advance before its done. This time I did the toolbox and the top bottle with mushroom cap.

I had to use some electricians tape all around the toolbox to fix it cause it look weird when it was closed. Do you think I should take it away or it doesn't bother that much?

Thanks for all your comments.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Saludos.

• 2 weeks later...

Just outstanding bro :blink::mellow: !! A big respect out to ya !! And you really the skills my bro :duim: !

Grtz RAY

Thanks a lot Bro... Hearing these great stuff makes me even happier with my pack... :D

Since last update, I relocated the siphon/stacker cause it just didnt felt 100% right, and I took off the electricians tape from the toolbox rim and re-did the cross on it. I like it better now. And finally, I put a sticker on the radio box... I am still working in some of the accesories for the radio faceplate to make it more "real", and missing the mortar and radar dish...

Posted Image

Thx for all the help and support.

Saludos.

Its almost done now.

Yesterday I finished the mortar tube and radar dish. Now it only needs the weathering and the strapping. Wanted to do the little details to make it more accurate like using the knot bolt for the radar dish and the little hole on the upper part of the tube. I think the controls are a bit too big, so i might adjust it a bit later...

So, what do you think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for all your comments and help.

Saludos