Just possibly the dirtiest trooper yet

tk432

I think it looks absolutely _awesome_!!

Extreme weathering? I don't think so. Most "dirtying" looks about what someone would get from a week's field duty at most. With tents.

You on the other hand look like you've been _out_ there for several weeks if not a month...you've *been* there and actually *worked* there. Sleeping in foxholes, on the lee side of your speeder, or wherever else you passed out at the end of the day.

Not like those nancy boys with their easy Mos Eisley duty, who just walk around all day and actually take *showers* and sleep in barracks. ;-p

You've set a new height for me to reach!

My first job was horrid as well. So bad I had someone comment that it looked like I might have had bad diarea and couldn't get the armor off in time.

I finally just came up with the story that I was stuck at the front of the squad first behind a sick bantha.

In the end I think it made my armor better for it. Using goof-off to strip all the crappy (hehe) paint off really gave my armor that rugged worn look.

-Bill

Here was my crappy job. The biggest problem with my first go at it was the armor was still clean under neither. So it really just looked like wet mud splashed on a shinny car finish. stripping this paint off really did wonders for my armor.

Posted Image

Wow I just realized I haven't gotten any showoff pictures of my current armor and I have a new camera....hmmmm......