I need info/advice on Airsoft guns (or similar?)

Hawk

Hey guys, Hawk here...

I am looking to get into airsoft guns. Some guys near me just started playing. I want to get a good gun.

Anyone have some info/advice? Where to look? What is good? Or maybe even where to get info?

Thanks

If yoy want a cheap, but good, gun to start with, I recommend a brand called Jing Gong. They are basically Chinese copies of Tokyo Marui (which again is one of the biggest airsoft suppliers).

If you want good and solid, Classic Army is very good. They come standard with a muzzle velocity of 350 feet per sec., and metal body.

Last, but not least, Tokyo Marui is launching a new M4. Which includes metal body, recoil system, bolt stopper (stops when your out of ammo in the mag, and you have to operate the bolt catch release).

See more of that, here: http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=xIO7SCrYcuA

Good luck!

I play, great adrenalin rush...you can see me up at the top left on www.mercairsoft.com. Tokyo Marui is the way to go, alot of clones, but I've always been happy with the original TM. My brother has STAR, also nice selection there. I have a TM SiG 552 right now and it runs great. Invest in a silencer and an upgrade to 380-400 fps range, you'll be a step ahead. Check out Redwolfairsoft.com they'll do upgrades for you as well and they are out of Hong Kong. Find a local airsoft group and usually you'll find a great forum. www.utahairsoft.com has alot of people from all over on their forum that have been playing for years, with alot of expertise.

hey hawk

if you like IDF weapons you should check this out http://www.tsiarmories.com/ located in the US if im not mistaken,made by a former IDF soldier,im sure its a good and detailed AEG's

for a good inner systems go with tokyo marui but with main plastic body

for metal body go with VFC,Classic Army,etc. etc.

or butique AEG's,but mostly eastern weapons replica and M60 variants go with INOKATSU,like i do :D

i have their romanian AK-47....it was love at first sight

Posted Image

You would all faint if you saw the cool stuff they have here...

yyeessssss,i know it from COMBAT and ARMS magazine bro,pity i didnt make it there :angry:

even when i stayed a few days in nagoya