newbie help

shaggy13

Hello everyone I'm new to the world of Sandtroopers I want to start my sandtrooper process with the backpack can someone help with the parts that I need to finish a pack, I have the main boxes and the morter tube so far any help will be very helpful.

Hello everyone I'm new to the world of Sandtroopers I want to start my sandtrooper process with the backpack can someone help with the parts that I need to finish a pack, I have the main boxes and the morter tube so far any help will be very helpful.

I have a radar dish/tupperware lid and some small pvc piping for the shotgun shells, and a couple of empty bottles, if your interested.

PM me please.

Short trooper (Diana)

Ok with over 50 looks and one reply I must be doing something wrong so I'll try again, I need help trying to finding part. -'m going for the move along pack I need help with the siphon,

I got the hambuger stakers from ebay, the exhaust manifold, I think I figured out the tube I'm trying to find the bottom piece.

also the top left box is everybody using the tupperware bread box or meat box.

And the radio.

Oh and the the mushroom pieces for the bottles.

I think I understand the rest.