Niko's Filter

Grand Moff Niko

Hi there guys.

Something I’ve been working on for a while. This is my ‘filter’ for my pack. What do you think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the hand. I’m still putting my pack together. It’s only taken 2 years :( Last thing I need to make is the side pole. That’s next.

I’ve got progress pics if anyone want to know how I did it. Is my ‘filter’ good enough for a tutorial – I can do one. :)

Still nice to see though

Cheers :)

Nice work there Niko!

B)[noticing trays in background] And those pack boxes look sweet too!

Cheers!

I grabbed them years ago off Seth when he did a run.

That will look great on your pack Niko!!

And yep..there already was a thread regarding this item..But we can never have enough suppliers :D

Thanx mate. I don't know about 'suppliers' :unsure: I could do some - but they wouldn't be cheap. Easy enough to do your own - just a lot of time. :D

Cheers :)

I grabbed them years ago off Seth when he did a run.

Thanx mate. I don't know about 'suppliers' :unsure: I could do some - but they wouldn't be cheap. Easy enough to do your own - just a lot of time. :D

More than welcome bro'.. :)

I know the materials are easy and cheap to find, but for those who are not that handy it is a great option to know that there are troops out there making great props.

Nice find! I am using a standard Walmart-vacuum filter for mine. It has good detail but sets you back $20 for it.

I bet the prop makers never though people 30 years later would be trying so diligently to recreate what they improvised!