AP legs

Juliusthegreat

Ok I have two new pics of the legs here. On the first picture they seems to be alike all of them (3 and 4 from left is the same).

In the second picture its much easier to see the difference on leg 1 and 2. I can take other angels if it would help.

So if I think right now, then leg 1 and 3 are left and 2 and 4 right. Or should it be the other way around?

I tried again to put them on and look in a mirror... did not help (I guess I just see that lovely white plastic :D ).

Thanks for all help so far, I will help you dust off some sand some day I hope :).

Ok I got another problem now. I tried my leg pieces on with my boots and the plastic just about get around the shoe so that's ok.

BUT, when I start to walk the leg piece moved up from the shoes. I know I can use some sort of elastic band or something to press the legs down against the shoes. Also since I have painted my jodphur boots the plastic scrappes off the paint :( .

I only used tape on the legs when I tried this but I guess if it dont work with tape then it wont work after it's glued either...right?

If I trim them shorter they will be bigger around the shoes but then they might be to short for my leg.

And thanks for all your answers about my prevoius question :D .

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

To help keep the shins from riding above your boots, you will need some kind of strap to hold them down. You could sew velcro to the elastic on the sides of your boots and have velcro glued inside the ankle area which would do the job. Another way would be attach a snap to the elastic on the sides of your boots and have an elastic strap with a snap on the end glued inside your shins. This would allow the shins to move around without being fixed to your boots and they would spring back down every time. You'd only need to do this on one side of each boot or both if you prefer. A thin strip of foam or rubber glued to the inside bottoms of the shins should help stop the paint rubbing off your boots.

Ok, this is what I have done so far:

I have trimmed the legs more and the "left" leg I have tried to get bigger around my boot using a hairdryer and some bending.

I have managed to make it better but I think I will need alot more use of the hairdryer.

My right leg is much better and will be nice with using a snap like troopermaster says (thanks).

The best for me would have been to have the same left pice from the right leg on the left leg (oh God). :D

I dont think a snap will hold the left leg like it is right now, it's too tight around the shoe :( .

Well I will tell more how things goes with this.

Thanks for all help so far.