Symbol on move along TD's pauldron

"The Tea Cup Theory" need to debated nonetheless, i mean.......with ALL the space he can find,while resting up his legs.........why in the whole galaxy did he put that "tea" on the precious pauldron???? :unsure:

Or maybe he just playing a little circus back then? "LOOK....hey.........NO HANDS" :blink:

And the "symbol" s just too centered to be for just an accident....BUT it is similar with "cup/glass footprint" (2 circles-big outside,smaller on the inside which is a little bit blurry),and stickers wouldnt leave a black mark like that i think :blush: or is it?

sorry :( if im circling the opinions :mellow::unsure:

boy.......do you wish those guys(film crews and actors) saw this thread and tells us what it is? so we can copy it,and then we can claim "AS PER THE ORIGINAL FELLAS!!" :dance: hup aaahhh hop hop clap clap...and four!

The tea cup theory kind off sounds logic, but then how can you explain that the two orange pauldrons have the same kind or mark in the same place? Interesting...

The adhesive left over from a sticker or maybe gaffers take sounds more realistic. I mean, I've been in tv ad shootings and gaffers tape is all around the place. But the downside of that theory is that gaffers tape (real gaffers tape and not duk tape) doest not leave any adhesive left over. Thats why the use it in the first place, great for securing stuff, no adhesive left behing...

MMM... dont know. Prop guys in SW were really messy... it could be a sticker left over or the stitching left after removing a patch or... I dont know...

Interesting...

Wish we could ask the prop makers or the costume desing crew...

Florida_Phil, do you have by any chance a picture of your pauldron with the circular mark...

Saludos...