Precincts?

Caomhanach

Okay, just a thought for a conversation starter...

We have over 100 deployed troopers in the MEPD now, how about splitting them up into Precincts? Omega wing has their peeps split into squadron's, and in a city the size of M.E. there has to a split in areas of juristiction, ie precincts... Any thought about having groups of say 15 people a precinct? Bit of fun internal (unofficial) rivalry and all that... (An open oppourtunity for patches if I ever heard one before in my life...)

Any thoughts?

Sounds nice on paper, but I don't know long-term. Do you guys recall the Moisture Farm Patrol? It was an unofficial Squad that had it's own forum and everything. While I've not posted on the board in over a year, my understanding is that it fizzled out. This detachment is small enough as it is with the annual "roll-over" and attrition rate as I like to call it. If there was to be any kind of squad or precincts, it would probably be best to organize it as the Garrison level - for example, in my Garrison, the OLG, we have more Sandtroopers than other costumes... probably a good seven or eight. I flirted with the idea of creating our own logo, etc. just don't have the time.

Sounds like a sweet idea to me..

Could be fun too and yes, a great oppurtunity for new patches!!

We have been brainstorming about that also over here in the netherlands( al ot of sandtroopers over here..at least 4..ahum), maybe forming a squad with sandtroopers from the Nordic Garrison or the German or the UK, but precincts sound even better.

I hope that there will be more enthousiasts for this B) ...