Problems Posting On Topic

dutchy

Hey brethren,

It seems that I am experiencing some troubles posting since the site is changed.

When I submit / add my reply it vanishes into thin air without showing my message on the topic and I go straight back to the boards. Kinda gnarly when you wrote down a rather big reply :(:duimomlaag:

Are there any more TD's that are experincing the same problems, and even more important..can it be solved :unsure:B)

Also it seems that when I post pictures at 1st it doesn't work but when I only post text and later on add my pic's in the editing mode it comes through ok :wacko:

LMK :td:

Hey brethren,

It seems that I am experiencing some troubles posting since the site is changed.

When I submit / add my reply it vanishes into thin air without showing my message on the topic and I go straight back to the boards. Kinda gnarly when you wrote down a rather big reply :(:duimomlaag:

Are there any more TD's that are experincing the same problems, and even more important..can it be solved :unsure:B)

Also it seems that when I post pictures at 1st it doesn't work but when I only post text and later on add my pic's in the editing mode it comes through ok :wacko:

LMK :td:

**** thats sounds :huh: bro, i hate when something like that happens.

I have not no problems, like that here yet.

Hope some can give you a answer to it, so you don´t loose more posts :) .

I am using the internet explorer 7, but maybe it is due to the fact that I am behind my company's firewall.

Because when I get my home PC running everything works like a dream..( just found that out, ahum..) :unsure:

So problem solved.. :duim: