New Line Of Toys

As much as I have ripped on Hasbro in the past for there lack of imagination when it comes to there 3/4 scale action figures/vehicals I have to tip my hat to them for making some very buzz worthy toys the likes of which we have not seen in a long, long time.

all I can say is

Score!!

Posted Image

Nuff said....

I'd love to have and play with both of those. Makes me wish I was a kid again, hours of fun.

Well Mike if you are ever in san diego look me up, I own every single 3/4 vehicle (not including variants) made since 1977...

We don't call it playing at my house we call if research and development for future trooping ;)

I went out over the weekend and got the CLone trooper helmet and the At-sd walker (I think t hat's it's name)..

I think its a AT-AP, or AT-TP (Toilet Paper?), but don't quote me on that, enspecialy that second one. :lol:;)

I went at Midnight, and got a few figures and a V-19 at one WM about 40 mins. away from the house. -

Posted Image

Posted Image

And then after that I went another 30 mins away, to another Wal-Mart and got a BMF Falcon, and the AT-TE. -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Overall damage was like $370!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!? :blink: :o :unsure: Could of bought a Hyperfirm MG-34 for that. :mellow:

I think its a AT-AP, or AT-TP (Toilet Paper?), but don't quote me on that, enspecialy that second one. :lol:;)

I went at Midnight, and got a few figures and a V-19 at one WM about 40 mins. away from the house. -

Posted Image

Posted Image

And then after that I went another 30 mins away, to another Wal-Mart and got a BMF Falcon, and the AT-TE. -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Overall damage was like $370!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!? :blink: :o :unsure: Could of bought a Hyperfirm MG-34 for that. :mellow:

Boy some one did some power shopping!!!

I also got the Clone Trooper small figure and the Battle Droid figure with the 1st Day of issue sticker on it.

Short Trooper (Diana)

Unfortunatly. :( Evrytime I buy alot I get mad at myself, LOL. "I could of bought this!" ,"I should bought something else!", or "I wish I would of saved that money...." are among my favorite lines. :lol: