E11 Blaster Refurb

TD-1549

Decided to give the old E11 a bit of a spruce up , it was kind of cobbled together when I recieved it . So it's about time it was done proper.

After half an hour trying to get the trigger assembely out , I managed to strip it down as much as I could.

Posted Image

Decided to make a new bracket to hold the counter box on the side as origionaly it was just stuck on.

Here's the parts....

Posted Image

New bracket attached to the counter box and the scope bolted on...

Posted Image

A bit of painting and it's ready to rock !

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've decided not to re-paint the entire weapon as I think they are supposed to look used and battle worn ,I wouldn't want it to look like a brand spanky new Master replica blaster , uurrgghh the horror of it :D , so I'll just be touching up bits of paintwork here and there.

The scope is all fixed in place , I have riveted the scope rail at the rear and it tucks down into the vent hole at the other end.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Due to not wanting to make it look like it just rolled off the production line and to be in keeping with the used look of the Star Wars universe I have decided only to paint certain parts. Here are the tubes that sit on top of the magazine port and the trigger guard that have been repainted.

Posted Image

Next I reassembled the trigger mechanism and put the handle back on.

Posted Image

Then put back in the cocking mechanism

Posted Image

Now for the T tracks on the barrel.

To fix these I have used a double sided foam tape , this tape is ultra sticky ! I normally use it for glazing security glass to framework but it's ideal for this :)

I cut small strips and stick to the back of the T track , then just poke each end of the t track down the vent holes at each end and voila ! jobs a good un !

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's about it , just clip the magazine back into the mag port and It's finished.

one 100% authentic E-11 blaster.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers guys , it's a sweet little blaster now :) unfortunatly I'm not able to troop with it as we have strict gun laws over here so it's only for display.

As for the weight , it's very heavy just over 4kg

Andy.