Greetings fellow sand munchers

Sandstorm

Hello everyone. I'm completely green in this forum. I'm writing from the island of Puerto Rico. As an island we have our good share of sand all around us. I recently got my first armor, an RT Mod Sandtrooper, so naturally the next apropriate thing to do was drop by and say hi to all you good people. I speak English, Spanish, French and Japanese so feel free to write in any of those. Among other things I'm a Japanese language teacher here in PR with over 10 years of experience, and also a professional musician currently producing a solo project.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in this forum and sharing our trails and tribulations under the 2 suns.

Have a great day all!

Hello everyone. I'm completely green in this forum. I'm writing from the island of Puerto Rico. As an island we have our good share of sand all around us. I recently got my first armor, an RT Mod Sandtrooper, so naturally the next apropriate thing to do was drop by and say hi to all you good people. I speak English, Spanish, French and Japanese so feel free to write in any of those. Among other things I'm a Japanese language teacher here in PR with over 10 years of experience, and also a professional musician currently producing a solo project.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in this forum and sharing our trails and tribulations under the 2 suns.

Have a great day all!

de`la bienvenida a mi amigo (and that's about it for my Spanish)

This is a great place to hang your bucket and rest a spell. Great people frequent this site and there's always a topic or two worth discussing. I hope you enjoy your journey to the "dirt-side of the force". Photos that document your transformation from mere Imperial citizen to respected sandtrooper are always welcome here. Take care & aloha.

Guns

Pacific Outpost, Hawaii

Enforcing Order 66 in Paradise

Hey sandstorm,

Welcome to the sandpit. When I first joined the 501st, there was just 2 of us in Hawaii (Pacific Outpost). Now we're 12+ and growing. Of course, we're still relatively small, but I'm sure you'll find members...especially when you start trooping. They will come from all over...you don't know the Power of the Dark Side!

Anyway, lots of info will you find here. Impressive this site and it's members are. Questions will they answer and pictures will we want to see. Welcome again!

Hey, welcome to the group. If you have a question feel free to ask no matter how trivial it may seem. We are all here to help each other out and you can't find a more friendly group of people.

Thanks for such a warm welcome; couldn't hope for a better one. I've seen all of your armors and I'm more than sure I'm in the right place.

I'm wondering, did you guys get to meet in person at C3? Just trying to get an idea what would be like in C4 with the new friends I make here.

Impresive, guys. Most impresive.

Derek, that is one mean Tusken costume, especially the gaffi stick. Tuskens are one of my favorite creatures from the whole saga. I always wonder what it would look like to unwrap one those for real and look what's underneath. I don't know if this is truth but I heard many years ago that in the SW folklore these creatures were not animal or vegetable, but rather mineral. Anybody knows anything about it?

Josh, the clone trooper costume, did you build that yourself?

Impresive, guys. Most impresive.

Derek, that is one mean Tusken costume, especially the gaffi stick. Tuskens are one of my favorite creatures from the whole saga. I always wonder what it would look like to unwrap one those for real and look what's underneath. I don't know if this is truth but I heard many years ago that in the SW folklore these creatures were not animal or vegetable, but rather mineral. Anybody knows anything about it?

Thanks! I had a great time making it! I've always loved Tatooine. and its inhabitance [sandtrooper/Tusken Raider. It just might be may favorite part of Star Wars. My son is a Jawa

http://501neg.com/roster/?mode=profile&id=4434a&cat=hm