Looking for Your Patch

TK3296_UK_Garrison

Hi folks,

my name is Cliff Hobbs (TK3296) from the UK Garrison.

I've started collecting 501st patches and would love to add yours to my collection if at all possible. So I was hoping that someone might be able to help me out please.

Many thanks for your time.

Kind regards,

Cliff

TK3296

UK Garrison

Hi! We have been looking for them too, no-one has replied in a while on a new batch, or if anyone has any........ :(

Where in the UK are you from?

I am from Windsor/Maidenhead area, and I also lived in Banbury for 10 years

Hey Cliff, I traded my garriosn patch with you last week remember?!

Welcome to the MEPD

We wil be doing another run in July. I am in the process of getting that intel together and should have it submitted in a couple of weeks.

stay tuned..

-Joey

Hi Joey,

nice to hear from you. I remember. Just trying to find some of the missing ones I need for my collection the two MEPD being two of many which is why I was hoping that someone might be able to help.

When you guys do any future runs let me know as I'd certainly like to add them to my collection as you guys do a mean patch

Hey Cliff!

Jess here...we also have a trade going too! The MEPD v1 is going to be a tough one to get! I do not have one even! I asked Joe Musso if he had one and even he does not! I had 2 extra v2's about a month ago and I traded them for a couple of very hard to find patches! Let me know when you get that RL Mountain Base patch too!

Hey Cliff!

Jess here...we also have a trade going too! The MEPD v1 is going to be a tough one to get! I do not have one even! I asked Joe Musso if he had one and even he does not! I had 2 extra v2's about a month ago and I traded them for a couple of very hard to find patches! Let me know when you get that RL Mountain Base patch too!

Jess, are those the (v2) patches that Joe was offering earlier? Did you get my PM about your TAG/graphics?

Guns

Hi Jess,

nice to hear from you. Email sent re the patch

Looks like I've started my collection just that little bit too late (I did take a wedge of UKG patches to CIII but I somehow missed most of the people trading - doh..!!).

Fingers crossed some turn up somewhere.

Kind regards,

• 3 weeks later...