Hi I am the new guy and this is my T-21 (update 5/27)

KICK ***.....thats a cool mod bro..thanks for showing us to.....over

NP my goal is to come up with as many home made cool effects for us troopers as possible that still could keep in spirit of the star wars canon universe

And a touch of dirt would be a nice mod. I have a bunch of Fuller's Earth, LMK if you need some baggies!

Wow - very cool mod! Don't forget to trim down those thighs before submitting pix

LOL thanks, yea I am a super busy guy and its so hard to find time to work my armor and guns :op ( i went from owning nothing to building all u see in that picture in 30 days time)

So dirt is on the TO-Do list..

I think I'll be giving this a shot with my cushman!

I cant make up my mind what color to get... I like the idea of all green since some blaster bolts were green.. but I like blue. and rainbow is pretty. darn it all!!

Awesome. If you do don't forget to paint the inside of the barrel gloss black it works much like a flash light reflector and adds a nicer effect to the gun) If you already own a cushman then all u will is the disk and

last weekend i found disks on ebay for $5 each in all colors

I ended up buying 3 more just for future projects and

to add some cool accents to my field pac which I have yet to show u guys (it has visual energy source effect to go along with a real radar communications monitor with Imperial text scroll video and probe droid communication sound effects that i built and edited myself)

those who saw it at my 1st troop really liked it

:

What your doing with the pack sounds awesome! When you gonna let that cat out of the bag?

The cat will be out of the bag in a few weeks. (work has me away from my armor at the moment)

But will share with you guys when i can