The holy grail.

Rolf

We all know that our TE helmet comes from the Brian R helmet.

Whit the Dave M ear caps.

Brian R.

Posted Image

Dave M.

Posted Image

But do you know if this rotj suit, was the suit Dan Laws made the modify anh TE suit out from.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Best regards.

Rolf .

I believe you are correct. As far as I know this is the incomplete ROTJ suit that Matt bought from Cameron Oakley. This is what started all the 'original cast' armour.

I'd love to see more pics of this armour Rolf. I have all these pics already, and had another with Matt holding a shin, but they are very small and not very good quality. I never saw any pics of the shoulder bells though, but I believe they came with the armour Matt bought.

I believe you are correct. As far as I know this is the incomplete ROTJ suit that Matt bought from Cameron Oakley. This is what started all the 'original cast' armour.

I'd love to see more pics of this armour Rolf. I have all these pics already, and had another with Matt holding a shin, but they are very small and not very good quality. I never saw any pics of the shoulder bells though, but I believe they came with the armour Matt bought.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry these are the only shots i have, of the rotj suit.

I think i got them over at fisd, back then.

As far as i know you are correct too, whit the CO suit etc...

Cheers buddy .

Did someone mention the Holy Grail...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I might be a bit confused over here...

Off to Camelot!

Lets not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.

They make you push the Pram-a-lot

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

I tracked this suit down, but the seller didn't want to sell

Still, never say never.

Joe

I guess is has something to do, whit the right amount of greens

thats a great picture Rolf. You can clearly see how the main body parts were connected and also, check out how bendy and pliable the belt looks to be in the bottom right corner. I wonder what that was made of?