Full size Lewis Gun Parts set

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys, here is the comparison of the Sci-Fire Lewis Gun, the Fox Flier Lewis Gun, the Cushman T-21 and the screen-seen T-21 for comparison. It includes pricing.

I can only mention that Sci-Fire does not ship out of the U.S. – ask Rolf, he had to get a TD brother over here in the USA to send the one he recently got. The Cushman is shipped anywhere... and overseas is less expensive due to the weight being under 3 pounds. I do not know Fox Fliers policy.

Here is the comparison photo. The Cushman is ready for assembly and includes some T-21 parts...

Posted Image

I am partial to the Cushman due to how it looks, its ease of assembly, its price, AND since I put together the prototype from schematics, laser-cut parts and the tip was made of lathed hard wood, and assembled by me... for you, my TD brothers here at MEPD.

So, what do you think? I think the Cushman looks very close to the screen-seen T-21.

Later Brothers,

John

Thanks for the advice and pointers John

I contacted Cushman already about the shipping and that seems no problem. The story of Rolf, I heard that too, but he will bring that home..he told me so

Sci-Fire looks great but as you already mentioned it's great disadvantage is that they don't ship overseas and if so than we got our friends of the dutch customs over here that could ruin the party..

So Cushman is the way..