Gimme attitude please.

bowrider69

Greetings brothers

I'm getting ready to assemble my sandy helmet and start on the painting process.

I would just like to get some tips on how a proper sandy bucket should look attitude-wise. Is it High brow? Curved brow? High level brow? I understand that it has to do with the brow trim shape and the tilt of the cap. How is this done? Trim the front forehead part of the cap? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I'm pretty sure that some of you have got this aspect down to a science.

I've looked around I have got a lot of pics for reference but I would like to get your opinions.

I can see from a lot of the avatars and pics here the direction to take. I just want to be sure before I start hacking away at the resin.

Yes this is just an excuse to get a peek at your awesome buckets. I'm sure you understand

Peace.

I would just like to get some tips on how a proper sandy bucket should look attitude-wise. Is it High brow? Curved brow? High level brow?

I picked up two buckets from TE2: one in the TK configuration and one TD. From what I can tell, you're right. Curve the brow a bit for that "classic" TD look. However, if you watch the "Move along" scene, you can see that different helmets are trimmed differently. So it comes down to preference.

Here are two shots of my helmets. First the TK:

Posted Image

And the TD:

Posted Image

I like the high brow look.

it really is your call dude, however mean you want it to look. My only advice would be to not trim anything off the cap but just angle the faceplate to get the desired effect. You may need to trim a little off the bottom (hole you put yer head into) as the more you angle the FP the smaller the head hole. only ever so slightly smaller but as they're a squeeze to start it may need adjusting to get the melon in.