Shinny Happy People Saying HI

kiyotei

tempt? whats there to tempt you to do? i mean when we pass by in the crowd everyone goes "they must've been through battle! they look awesome." when if you pass through the crowd you get a general call out of "could one of you guys come over here for a picture?" lol. And wait! theres more! we get the little kids coming up to us asking "hey Mr. Stormtrooper is that REALLY dirt?" one time it was raining during a troop and when i came inside they thought a car had splashed me! But wait theres still more! see below:

A) we get bigger and better guns

B) we are very easily distinguished from eachother so we can tell who's who and the crowd can recognize us too

C) we do the empires dirty work sooo.... >wink< >wink< we get to drink till the droids come home.

D) Shiney? Shiney? you got to buff that armor... worry about those little scrapes, while we just incorporate it into our wear and tear

E) we have cool accessories! Ammo belts, Pauldrons, Binocs, prod and wait, did i say BFG????

lol welcome to the sandpit!

Bet you can't name any of the actors that played Stormtroopers.

I mean, what would you say if you were one of them..."Hey that's me..no wait...third row...no, that wasn't it...no, no, toward the left...aww crap, they're running now. Rewind it..."

i agree, and that wa sone of the biggest problems i had at the event in Philly. i didnt know who was who lol. When it comes to a TD its the color pauldron and the most notable areas of dirt and BAM. thats your dude. My coolest marking is where there used to be an imperial cog sticker. my armor was weathered before taking it off, so when i took off the sticker to be cannon, i was left with the dirt forming the imperial cog

Actually Jim's from our garrison so is pretty lucky that we have a good mix of clean and sandy - it's only been recently that the TK's have outnumbered the TD's over the past few years

Welcome Jim! Even if you stay clean there's a lot of great stuff to learn here, and the audience/conversations while having some overlap are a bit different than FISD.

For the record guy - Jim took on an AP suit as his first piece of kit, and should hit Elite status when his blaster arrives. That's pretty darn good for someone who's only been in the Legion a little while.

Actually Jim's from our garrison so is pretty lucky that we have a good mix of clean and sandy - it's only been recently that the TK's have outnumbered the TD's over the past few years

Yep... All gone to the dogs since I left...

Christian is your replacement Mike. He's got a pack and pauldron on order, and dirties up his armor after tonight's event.

Ack - who are we kidding - you're sorely missed and Georgia garrison is bloody lucky to have you.

Christian is your replacement Mike. He's got a pack and pauldron on order, and dirties up his armor after tonight's event.

Ack - who are we kidding - you're sorely missed and Georgia garrison is bloody lucky to have you.

Cheers matey..

Cheers matey..

We kid he's the new Kav but there's only one Kav. Each sandy makes his own rep.

• 3 weeks later...

We kid he's the new Kav...

You mean he has his wife and 3 kids with him every time he troops!!!

Yeah, you got the troops part right - sans limey accent and beard too!

I'm still clean and I look like Kiyotei. My TK is now elite. Can't wait to cut it up and go dirty.