Lasersight

dutchy

I am curious...again

I saw on IMPS that the troopers had laser sight on their blasters..

Looks really good, especially in the dark or foggy areas, but is it actually ok to enhance your blaster with it.

If so, it is of to ye local DIY-shop and get a laser pen to mount that into my future blaster.

As far as i know, there are some different versions of the E-11, and some of them had something that looked like batteries on top of the magazine thingy. Obviously it should be possible to mount a laser pen on top and make it function as a laser sight, but then again that is not in the movies. Besides, you cannot see the beam unless you are in a smoke filled environment.

If you are keen on modding your E-11, a cool idea might have been to mount the laser pen into the barrel of the gun, and make it so that it lights up when you press the trigger. That way it might look like you are shooting instead of having a laser sight.

If you are keen on modding your E-11, a cool idea might have been to mount the laser pen into the barrel of the gun, and make it so that it lights up when you press the trigger. That way it might look like you are shooting instead of having a laser sight.

Cool idea!!

I'll give it some thought..

Thanx

For all the trouble and everything, how often do you get to "see" a laser? In smoke-filled rooms (like IMPS). Just using an LED might be easier, cheaper, more readily available, huge choice of colors (as compared to a laser), and safe to look at.

Besides, LEDs come in "set for stun" blue.

Actually, if you look up cheaperthandirt.com, sportsman's guide or any shooting magazine, you can find rail-mounted lasers that are afordable and easy to attach- better than a cheapo laser pointer from Radio Shack. These are smaller and look like they belong on the E-11. They even have a little pressure switch you can put on the trigger, so if you are crafty enough, you can get a fog machine going at an appropriate event and have a little "Slight Weapons Malfunction" in the detention block

Sounds really great and big fun..

And actually a good bud of mine has got a fog machine

I will go visit a weapon/ gun shop soon in belgium and if they don't have it over there it's off to france.

...Vive la croissant