MP40 leather pouches???

????MP 40 pouches. Does anyone have any or know where one can be gotten. Shoot, if no one is making a replica and the originals are impossible to come by, I have a couple of saddle shops near by that could possibly do them. Let me know something soldiers...

I grabbed a pair from Sitharmor. I got the three-slot shoulder rig and the three (with a short fourth) for the belt. The belt one has a belt loop already so it slides right on (well, not right on, I thought I was going to throw my back out, but it goes on after a little stretching to the leather )

And the shoulder one comes with a strap that allows you to wear it immediately, no more screwing around with a rig to wear the thing, I found that a plus.

Here's pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Phil

Posted Image

i didnt like how big sitharmors came out looking on the shoulder, so i wound up cutting off the smaller side pouch and mounting it on the three row pouch he sells which is smaller. I then used the bigger one on my belt. I didnt stretch the leather either, i removed the rivets and then folded it back on itself and i feel it looks better.